Central Mall is the first mall outside the capital and the only retail center in the region. Located at the heart of Bulgaria, in the western part of Veliko Tarnovo city, on the Sofia-Varna highway, Central Mall represents the modern lifestyle of the entire family.
The opening of the mall on September 15th 2006 brought leading Bulgarian and international brands in the region. They changed the way of shopping and entertainment for the citizens and guest of the city.
The Mall impresses with its exceptional architecture and unique atrium with glassed vault, natural illumination and water effect falling down from 25 meters height. The modern interior design of the mall attracts with natural vegetation, palms and rest kiosks created to provide comfort and convenience for the clients.
The harmonious combination of attractive design and functionality turn Central Mall into the most preferred place for shopping and entertainment in the city and the region.
Central Mall changed the Veliko Tarnovo citizens’ habits for shopping and leisure time.
• 33 000 sq.m. total buit-up area;
• 19 000 sq.m. retail area;
• 7 levels, four of which retail-entertainment and three office levels;
• More than 70 retail units including specialized stores and restaurants;
• 330 parking places located on two open-air and one underground parking lots;
• The only retail center of its kind in the region;
• The only bowling hall in the region;
• The only cinema in the region with three modern equipped halls with total of 300 sitting places.
Central Mall provides for its clients attractive promotions, special offers, cultural and entertaining events.