Mlechna Salad, best known as Snezhanka (Snow White) is the dry version of tarator.
What you need:
• 1 liter of plain yogurt (two regular containers in Bulgaria)
• 1/2 kg pickles or cucumbers or mixed
• 1-2 tablespoonfuls oil
• 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice
• 1 teaspoonful seasoned salt (like "Vegeta") or salt (use no salt if you are using salty pickles)
• 2-3 tablespoonfuls chopped dill
• 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
• 2-3 spoonfuls ground walnuts
How to make it:
Strain the yogurt (if it's thick American yogurt, use about 1/2 liter and skip the straining), and cut the pickles/cucumbers into tiny cubes. Mix all the ingredients except for the walnuts. Sprinkle the walnuts on top of the salad. Enjoy!
Special Thanks to Famous Chef Ralitsa