Sofia. Bulgarian Minister of Health Dr Petar Moskov will open the first sitting of the “Partnership for Health” initiative, which is provided under the Healthcare Goals – 2020 Concept, the press office of the ministry announced.
The event will take place at the head office of the Bulgarian Council of Ministers.
The following issues will be tabled for discussion at today’s forum:
- major and additional packages in the health insurance;
- transparent procedures and rules for the waiting lists;
- policy on medicines – rational use of the medical products;
- reform in the system of the Labour-expert Medical Commission (TELK);
- medical establishments – hospital reform, health cars, quality of the medical services;
- promotion of investments in healthcare;
- quality standards for the patient’s servicing;
- e-health and m-health.