Since 03.11.2004 "Atomenergoremont" is a public limited company with a sole capital owner - "Bulgarian Energy Company" EOOD.
During the past years, besides the KNPP power units overhauls, the company participates in the continuous process of reconstruction and modernization of units 1 to 6 - confinement re-racking; replacement and repair of main isolation valves of the small power units; repair of the storage pools at reactor- in cooperation with AER Moscow; installation, maintenance and repair of steam generator safety valves- "SEBIM" France type; installation, maintenance and repair of fast acting main steam isolation valves -"Edward Valves" USA; replacement of pressurizer safety valves of VVER-440-"SEBIM" type; replacement of condenser pipes, replacement of heat exchanger pipe bundles; reconstruction and modernization of separator steam preheater, etc.
In 2006 Atomeneregoremont Plc performed individually activities on "Improvement of seismic stability of the safety systems on Units 5 and 6" in the frames of the Reconstruction and modernisation program of Units 5 and 6 and as a member in the Atomenergostroyremont Consortium - activities on Improvement of seismic stability of the support structures of EP-2.
After the closure of KNPP units Atomeneregoremont Plc tries to enlarge the number of its clients. It worked on the following projects in the last few years:
* Fabrication of components of a co-generation boiler and erection of a gas turbine at Biovet SA Pestera town on a contract with the Italian company Marcegaglia
* Construction and commissioning of co-generation installations at Toplofikatsia Vratza, Toplofikatsia Burgas and Toplofikatsia Pleven
* Fabrication of boilers for Toplofikatsia Burgas
* Fabrication of pressure vessels for Agropolihim Devnya, Neohim SA, Dimitrovgrad
* Modernisation activities at Maritsa East 2 TPP including disassembly, assembly and start up of 4 generators and 3 turbines Toshiba at Units 1-4, flue gas desulphurification installation construction at Areas 2 and 3 on a contract with Mitsui Power Projects LLC
* Erection of a TG station at Neohim SA, Dimitrovgrad
* Replacement of rods of a TBB-210-2 turbine generator stator coil at REK Bitola and a generator rotor repair at WPP Strejevo, Macedonia.