Invest in Bulgaria - The Preferred Partner of Investors Seeking Opportunities in Bulgaria

Browse by Category

Legal (188)

Recruitment (90)

Accounting (156)

Call Centers and Business Process Outsourcing (7)

Software Development (305)

Translation (123)

Information Technology (225)

Real Estate (485)

Advertising and Marketing (227)

Food and Beverage (219)

Construction (1111)

Textile and Fashion (24)

Financial Services (75)

Energy (77)

Transportation and Logistics (221)

Architecture (126)

Tourism (487)

Agriculture (117)

Education (82)

Gambling and Gaming (9)

Mechanical Engineering (56)

Business Consultancy (104)

Car Rental (122)

Business Intelligence (3)

Banks (29)

Machine Building (39)

Chemical (108)

Insurance (21)

Electrical Engineering (112)

Healthcare (144)

Fishing (12)

Furniture (13)

Packaging industry (85)

Printing (53)

Broadcasting and Media (57)

Metal Industry (84)

Automobile (87)

Electronics (132)

Catering (26)

Event Management (20)

Plastics (6)

Waste management (14)

Mining & Exploration (11)

Light industry (7)

Company Formation (0)

Monday Ltd Recruitment Company in Sofia

Monday Ltd Business Card

Monday Ltd

Sofia, Sofia City
Monday Ltd

7, Tulovo Street,
4th floor, ap.7
1504 Sofia

Tel: + 359 2 944 53 14, + 359 2 944 53 76
Fax: + 359 2 944 53 14, + 359 2 944 53 76

Monday Ltd Business Description

Monday Ltd was founded in May 2005 with the aim to provide flexible and effective recruitment and executive search services on the Bulgarian market.
We strive to contribute to our clients’ business value chain through a combination of knowledge of the market, in-depth understanding of business processes, high business standards, exceptional professional ethics and experienced consultants.
Our team operates with proven international know-how which enables us to address adequately diverse general and specific HR issues in your company.
We believe that to the people who add value and make a difference, Monday can offer a fresh and energising beginning.
Currently Monday is eight people strong.
The success of our approach is evident in the level of repeat business we generate: 65% of our business is due to returning clients with new business making up the remaining 35 %. 86 % of our clients are international companies; only 1.6% replacements are made.

© Copyright 2004-2023 Invest Bulgaria Group Ltd, Sofia, Bulgaria. All rights reserved.

Please read Conditions of Use, Copyright Statement and Privacy Policy for this web page and web site.

Лимузини под наем Electric and Hybrid Modules Repair SEO оптимизация Bulgaria Translation Bulgarian Agriculture
Bulgarian Textile Sofia Web Works Bulgarian Coins Intelligence Pathways Bulgarian Outsourcing

Crafted by Sofia Web Works,. Maintained by Website Maintenance, the kings of Website Migration. Supported by WorldStreet

Bulgaria Translation - Full service Bulgarian Translation company

Intelligence Pathways - Outsource your Business, Competitive Intelligence or Back Office to Bulgaria