ARSENAL JSCo - Kazanlak is a distinguished multi-functional infra-structural Company with leading position in the National Economics and has great experience in design, manufacturing, engineering and trade of military and civilian products.
ARSENAL JSCo was founded in 1878 in the town of Rousse as first factory meant to serve the newly created Bulgarian Army.
In 1924, due to some strategic considerations, it was transferred to Kazanlak by law of the National Assembly, and was given the name of State Military Works for the production of cartridges and repair of all military equipment for the need of army.
Nowadays, the activities of ARSENAL JSCo are:
* design, manufacturing and trade of small arms and artillery armaments, ammunition, primers, powders, charges, pyrotechnic products, hunting and sport weapons and ammunitions, cemented carbide tools, tips and inserts, universal milling machines, CNC milling machines, drilling machines, casting, forging etc.;
* engineering activity.
Our Company performs an energetic innovation activity, as well as the modernization of the military products.
The development, production and submission of the new and modernized articles are performed without termination of the submission of well-known articles.
The engineering activity of ARSENAL JSCo started at 1987. The Engineering Department performs transfer of know-how, helps Customer to manufacture weapons and ammunition, installs workshops and tests equipment in Customer`s country, performs quality control, trains its personnel and gives any technical assistance.
For that period numerous Contracts have been concluded with companies all over the world for:
* Factory for production of Anti-aircraft Systems, Grenade Launchers, Ammunition, etc.;
* Workshops for assembly of Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, Ammunition for them, etc.;
* Workshop for electroplating and heat treatment;
* Workshops for forging-pressing processing;
* Lines for electro-mechanical machining;
* Lines for deep-hole drilling of workpieces;
* Test ranges for small arms;
* Workshops for production of special tooling, etc.
ARSENAL JSCo has structured Quality Management System applicable for design and production of armaments, ammunition and their components in accordance with the requirements of NATO Publication- AQAP 2110. This Quality Management System is approved and certified by Ministry of Defence, Certificate SK No 0064/2007
According to the requirements of ISO 9001, ARSENAL JSCo has structured Quality Management System for design, manufacturing, delivery and service of Milling Machines, Column Drilling Machines, CNC Milling Machines, Machining Centres, Special Purpose Machines in accordance with Customer’s specification and accessories. Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) with Certificate No. 170183, issued at 30th August 2000 has approved and certified this Quality Management System.