Invest in Bulgaria - The Preferred Partner of Investors Seeking Opportunities in Bulgaria

Browse by Category

Legal (188)

Recruitment (90)

Accounting (156)

Call Centers and Business Process Outsourcing (7)

Software Development (305)

Translation (123)

Information Technology (225)

Real Estate (485)

Advertising and Marketing (227)

Food and Beverage (219)

Fruits and Vegetables

Canned Foods

Dairy products

Beverages

Additives

Meat processing

Wine producers

Construction (1112)

Textile and Fashion (24)

Financial Services (75)

Energy (77)

Transportation and Logistics (221)

Architecture (126)

Tourism (487)

Agriculture (117)

Education (82)

Gambling and Gaming (9)

Mechanical Engineering (56)

Business Consultancy (104)

Car Rental (122)

Business Intelligence (3)

Banks (29)

Machine Building (39)

Chemical (108)

Insurance (21)

Electrical Engineering (112)

Healthcare (144)

Fishing (12)

Furniture (13)

Packaging industry (85)

Printing (53)

Broadcasting and Media (57)

Metal Industry (84)

Automobile (87)

Electronics (132)

Catering (26)

Event Management (20)

Plastics (6)

Waste management (14)

Mining & Exploration (11)

Light industry (7)

Company Formation (0)

VINI - SLIVEN Wine Producer in Sliven


VINI - SLIVEN Business Card

VINI - SLIVEN

Food and Beverage Wine producers
Sliven, Sliven Province
VINI - SLIVEN

51 Tsar Simeon st.
8800 Sliven





Tel: +359 44 66 72 52, +359 44 66 71 17
Fax: +359 44 66 73 74
E-mail: office@vini.bg
Website: www.vini.bg

VINI - SLIVEN Business Description

VINI - SLIVEN was originally founded in 1920 as a winemaking cooperative under the name of "Shevka". Currently it is one of the biggest wineries in Bulgaria with an annual capacity of about 80 million kg of grapes, 3 bottling lines, and 3000 barrels.

The biggest cellar, the bottling facilities, and the administration of VINI are located in the town of Sliven, which lies at the southern foothills of the Balkan Range and to the east of the Valley of Roses. Additionally, there are 3 wine cellars for initial winemaking in the region - in the towns of Nova Zagora and Shivatchevo, and the village of Blatets. Vineyards of white grape varieties are located around the cellar in Blatets, while the red wine grape varieties are located around the wine cellars in Sliven, Nova Zagora, and Shivatchevo.

Our winery produces red wines of different grape varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot noir, and white wines of the grape varieties Chardonnay, Muscat, Traminer, Ugni Blanc, Rkatsiteli, Misket, and Aligote. Apart from the wines, VINI has own distillery for production of high quality grape brandy, vodka, and gin. VINI- Sliven is annually producing and bottling over 12 million bottles of white and red table and dessert wines and 4 million bottles of grape brandy, vodka, and gin.

To stay open for the new trends in winemaking, our team of winemakers has been working with Australian wine consultants for several years. The result is a diversified portfolio of young and aged wines, unoaked and oaked in French, American, and Bulgarian barrels. Apart from this, VINI produces wine in different bottle sizes to cater for different market segments: 500 ml, 700 ml, 750 ml, 1500 ml, and bag-in-box.

About 15% of the bottled products are designated for the domestic market, while the rest 85% are for export to Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Canada, Poland, Japan, USA, etc.

Following many wine tastings at international wine fairs and competitions we have received many awards and the approval of some famous EU oenologists and sommeliers.

The facilities are modern stainless steel, perfectly clean, and in compliance with the quality management systems ISO 9001:2000 and HACCP.






© Copyright 2004-2021 Invest Bulgaria Group Ltd, Sofia, Bulgaria. All rights reserved.

 
Please read Conditions of Use, Copyright Statement and Privacy Policy for this web page and web site.


Лимузини под наем Electric and Hybrid Modules Repair SEO оптимизация Bulgaria Translation Bulgarian Agriculture
Bulgarian Textile BestFlowers.bg Sofia Web Works Bulgarian Coins Intelligence Pathways Bulgarian Outsourcing

Crafted by Sofia Web Works. Maintained by Website Maintenance, the kings of Website Migration.


Bulgaria Translation - Full service Bulgarian Translation company

Intelligence Pathways - Outsource your Business, Competitive Intelligence or Back Office to Bulgaria