CEED supports, energizes and empowers entrepreneurs throughout Southeast Europe, and is committed to helping them grow their businesses. We believe in the power of practical know-how, peer-to-peer learning, a strong regional and international network, inspirational mentors, innovative ideas, and a strong leadership team to propel faster-than-average company growth. CEED is currently active in Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Monte¬negro, Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo and Poland.
Our objective is to help SME's grow and to enhance regional and global integration.
• Allows entrepreneurs to leverage its network of Balkan Entrepreneurship Centers as well as centers beyond the region (i.e. the Russian Center for Entrepreneurship);
• Enables its entrepreneurs to access a broader base of multinationals, financing sources, EU officials, and others;
• Sponsors regional activities to help Balkan SMEs recognize regional opportunities and respond to challenges.
What does CEED offer:
• Organizes workshops, seminars and meetings with multinational companies and investors.
• Specially developed practical trainings in all areas of business. They are designed for managers and their employees and aim to prepare teams for rapid growth of their com¬panies and the accompanying challenges. All business trainings are being adapted depending on customers' needs and include appropriate case studies and examples taken from real business practice.
• CEED Bulgaria has a license from the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET).
Training topics are:
✓ Strategic Planning
✓ Cash flow management
✓ Capital Markets
✓ Capital Markets Law
✓ Corporate Finance
✓ Corporate Governance
✓ Balanced Scorecard Performance
✓ How to develop and manage a successful company
✓ Develop leadership skills
✓ Project Management
✓ Sales Skills
✓ Communication skills
✓ Presentation skills
✓ Effective communication with media
✓ Informational disclosure
✓ Conduct of business correspondence
✓ Hiring and retaining staff
• CEED Bulgaria participates in EU projects both as contractor and sub-contractor.