This Regulation stipulates the rules and the procedure for application of border measures as set out in the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Act (CNRA), the Law on Marks and Geographical Indications (LMGI) and the Law on Industrial Designs (LID).
The Constitution of Bulgaria is the supreme and basic law of the Republic of Bulgaria. The current constitution was adopted on 12 July 1991 by the 7th Grand National Assembly of Bulgaria, and defines the country as a unitary parliamentary republic. It has been amended three times (in 2003, 2005 and 2006) and is chronologically the fourth constitution of Bulgaria, the first being the Tarnovo Constitution of 1879. [FULL TEXT]
This Act regulates social relations upon:
1. promotion and support of employment;
2. vocational information and consultation and the vocational training of unemployed and employed persons;
3. intermediation for furnishing information and placement of Bulgarian citizens abroad and of Bulgarian and foreign citizens in the Republic of Bulgaria. [FULL TEXT]
The employment strategy is an essential document setting the tasks and channeling the efforts of the government institutions, employer organizations, trade unions, non-government organizations, etc. towards enhancing the labor force participation and labor potential of the population. The implementation of this goal is a milestone on the road to achieving the major objective in the economic development of the country, namely – improving the welfare of all social groups.
This Act regulates the terms and procedures for encouraging investment in the country, the activities of the state authorities in the field of investment encouragement, as well as the protection of investments. [FULL TEXT]
This Act regulates the public relations aiming to promote the production and use of electrical, heating and/or cooling power generated from renewable and alternative energy sources, as well as the production and use of biofuels and other renewable fuels in the transport sector.
This Act shall regulate the social relations in connection with:
1. ensuring the right to vocational education and training of the citizens according to their personal interests and possibilities;
2. meeting the needs for qualified manpower which is competitive on the labour market;
3. providing conditions for functioning and development of the system of vocational education and training based on cooperation between its institutions and the bodies of the executive power and the local... [FULL TEXT]